[sib-access] Re: I'm about to give up on Sibelius

  • From: Roger Fordham <rogerf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 15:54:52 -0400

Hi List
This is just to let you know that with help from Tim Burgess and George
Bell, they, rather than I, have managed to resolve the problems that I
had and explained to you on this list 24 hours ago. It would be good
therefore to close this particular thread. My thanks go out to all
those who have helped me over the past two weeks.
In sincere appreciation
Roger