[sib-access] Re: Follow-up to chord symbol request

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 12:07:21 -0800

K,

Edit menu, filter, and one of the sub-selections should be chords.

Failing that, then using the advanced filter and selecting text and chords
in the multi-list box should allow you to select them all, then perhaps cut
and paste to the treble clef staff. Also while selected use the styles menu
and change the position to the default. I would expect that to place them
above the staff instead of below the staff.

Ideas to try.