[SI-LIST] Re: Spectre S-parameter based modeling- Stability issues

  • From: "bratfest" <bratfest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <erdinih@xxxxxxxxx>, <thamiral@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 13:15:53 -0600

Just because a simulator can solve a problem does not mean that the model is
correct.

Models for passive systems need to be passive... and as far as I can tell,
all models should be causal...
The solution technique of the simulation engine is irrelevant to the
"correctness" of the original model.

This being said...  the Zabinski post is 100% on target...

BR
Gus