[SI-LIST] Re: Random Jitter Value varies with Data pattern

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 23:10:15 -0800

Vinod,  an 80 sample to 200 sample windows is very small to try and
extract meaningful Rj data from a RTS.  If you want good Rj information
the recorded and processed data must contain a statistically significant
number of points. 200 points is not very significant.  There should be
information about this in the oscilloscope's manual.

Steve.

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: