[SI-LIST] Re: Random Jitter Value varies with Data pattern

  • From: "Moreira, Jose-Antonio" <Jose.Moreira@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 15:28:54 +0000

Hi vinod,

I see that you have a complete fait on the jitter separation SW on the
oscilloscope you are using but unfortunatelly no SW is perfect.

Why would you not assume that this is not a SW jitter separation problem? Just
because it is not the double dirac method it does not mean the algorithm you
are using is perfect.

Even some good algorithms might have troubles in certain situations. Also the
number measured points you are using for the jitter separation can have an
influence.

Save the 2 waveforms and send an email to your oscilloscope support and ask
them that question. Why RJ changed?

Jose

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: