[SI-LIST] Re: PCB parastic extraction

  • From: Andro Radchenko <ar8r3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 11:16:04 -0600

Sunil,
There is also tool from EMCoS - PCB VirtualLab, which claims to do RLGC
extraction in frequency-dependent fashion by using MoM solution. Here is
some application note:
http://emcos.com/docs/Application_Parasitic_RLC_Extraction_for_GSM_Amplifier.pdf

As input file it loads ODB++ folder, which can usually be exported from PCB
design tools.

Regards,
Andriy

Missouri S&T