[SI-LIST] Re: DDR2 Trace Length Margin

  • From: "Bill Dempsey" <bdempsey85@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 13:01:58 -0500

Ask them to show how they arrived at those rules. The smarter chip companies
are realizing they need to rewrite their 'bad' app notes or lose business.
If you're a small fish you probably won't get a second look from the chip
company but I suspect Cisco, HP, Dell don't tolerate 'bad' app notes...

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: