[SI-LIST] Re: DDR2 Trace Length Margin

  • From: Scott McMorrow <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Aubrey_Sparkman@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 16:56:32 -0400

Well, the other possibility is that a proper analysis was not considered
to be important.

Scott McMorrow
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
121 North River Drive
Narragansett, RI 02882
(401) 284-1827 Business
(401) 284-1840 Fax

http://www.teraspeed.com

Teraspeed® is the registered service mark of

Aubrey_Sparkman@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> Lee,
>
> So you think the only reason someone would not do what you consider
> proper analysis is because they are lazy?=20
>

> Aubrey Sparkman=20
> Enterprise Engineering Signal Integrity Team=20
> Dell, Inc.=20
> Aubrey_Sparkman@xxxxxxxx=20
> (512) 723-3592=20
> "The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has
> taken place." -- George Bernard Shaw

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: