[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the national

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 18:02:04 -0400 (EDT)

That will not happen but AKC may suspend that judge. We will all have to
wait and see if someone will bring it to their attention. It should be in the
 show report.

Lee Brown
Too far from the womb and too close to the  tomb to care about what anyone
thinks of me.

In a message dated 10/5/2011 4:51:32 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Was not  at the show, and I bought the Streaming Video on Thursday when I
decided I  would not make it to this year's National.....if what has been
alleged really  happened....and I assume it was taped via Streaming Video is
there a chance of  the points being taken and awarded to the Reserve Winners
Dog?..Ed
From: <foxhavengs@xxxxxxx>

its an AKC rule. Any dog that attempts to bite the judge or another  dog or
a handler in the ring must be disqualified. Any exhibitor at any  show may
if a judge fails to do this they never get a nomination  or an entry from
us.
> Denise Fox

POST is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the
original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of
any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of

Each Author is  responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group
and its  administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in  any post.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION  OR USE IN ANY
MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE  EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS  EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION  WILL BE
PROSECUTED.

For assistance, please contact the List Management  at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

POST  is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.