[ SHOWGSD-L ] the national

  • From: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: germanshepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 19:01:16 -0400

1. With entries closing tomorrow it will be interesting to see what
they drew this year.

2. I can suggest two other young ladies who I know are excellent
handlers. I hope they will be there. Amy Riley and Jamie Ross
Montelongo. Both of them were top shepherd Juniors in past years.

3. I am flying in Tuesday night and flying out Sunday morning. It will
be my "Vacation" from Home Building. Everyone needs a change of scene.

4. Found a brand new local groomer only seven miles away so THE HOLY
TERROR will get get her birthday grooming there. Its great to find a
permanent solution to the "nail clipping dilema"
none of us are getting any younger. She is not going to the National
this year although we have thoughts about next year if she keeps
looking this good.

5.Naturally I lost my grooming bag and took two hours to find it.
Trying to prepare a dog for the National.

6.The current class dog entry at the National is what i used to pay
Jimmy and Terry to handle for me in the early
 seventies.Pretty soon the bank machines will be dispersing 50 dollar
bills.