[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: strange treats

  • From: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 07:55:25 -0400

Melody loves toilet paper. No matter what you do she finds the toilet
paper. At least one roll a month for years. None of the other dogs has
the slightest interest in it. Jack and Tiara(the holy terror) play with
balls. but Melody never even touches them. She likes to chew and she
inhales food. the others eat more neatly. I am blaming all of this on
Judy Teidel.