[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: strange treats

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 11:11:32 -0700 (PDT)

My Rottie loved banana.  Dexter eats it sometimes.  Bucko eats the fruit from
the eureaka trees in the yard, I've seen kids eat them to show off, but I hear
they are sour.

  sheila
"Karen C." <kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 23:28:00 EDT, MAJTEACH@xxxxxxx wrote:=20

>Do any of your dogs like different treats???

Aside from all the raw (or freeze-dried) green beef and/or
lamb tripe that gets consumed around here (dogs just LOVE
that stinky stuff!), my dogs will turn flips for parrot
food. And not just ANY parrot food either. My bird doesn't
get the el cheapo pet store stuff. She gets Dr. Harvey's
which is all human grade and all natural. She has her
favorite parts but ended up leaving quite a bit of this
very expensive food uneaten. I found out, quite by
accident (when the dogs kept raiding the trash after cage
cleaning), that my 3 dogs LOVE all the dried fruits and
things from the food that the Grey won't eat. Sooo.... Now
we're ALL snacking from the plastic bag -- dogs, bird and
HUMANS! Gotta admit... The dried banana chips in that bird
food are better tasting than any I've ever had from the
natural foods or grocery store. Ain't nobody dead yet. ;)

LOL!

Karen C.
kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Keep an open mind; but not so open that your brains fall out!"

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original

Sheila of GSDC of Greater Miami
Member GSDCA Mernydex GSD's
Loving Obedience Dog Training

countries) for 2¢/min or less.