[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: politics and the specialty ring

  • From: "Mo Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 19:07:02 -0600

Laurie,
   Here is another dumbie then! I love you dearly Randy and you know
it.........but Laurie does speak the truth. You don't "play the game" but
there are many judges that do.......it is heartbreaking to spend all that
money, that I didn't have, get to the show to be told...........well, you
know is coming in and they'll win.  Sure enough......you know wins! What is
even worse is to get to the shows and see a team of Judges come in from a
LONG way away......and watch them "double team" the Judge.......and bingo
they win.....time and time again. What is fair about that? Boy, have I
learned which judges to stay away from....they always have an agenda. Mo