[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: knee injury

  • From: Crystaridge <crystaridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx, arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx, EHomesG@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 16:22:24 -0800

Yes, exactly ----- I had my vet tell me many years ago that my dog would
tell me when
it was time,   and over the years,  yes they  all did.   They would come to
me and say "mom, I just can't go anymore"   and we would take that last
ride.

It's the hardest thing to do,  but at least we do have the availability of
doing this for
our dogs when the time comes -------- unlike our human family.

Sylvia
Crystaridge German Shepherds