[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: interesting

  • From: "D.D. and Bonnie Ardoin" <cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <caggra@xxxxxxx>, <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <amidon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 08:46:35 -0600

I am one of "several specialty GSD judges" who does not accept " indoor" All
Breed assignments.  I judge because I really enjoy judging and seeing our
dogs and their gait.  I am unable to see such movement indoor on the mats.
I envy the judges who can see and evaluate gait indoors.  For me to try and
do so would not be enjoyable and thus defeats the reason I attempt to judge
GSDs.  D.D.
P.S. I did the Monroe, LA shows several years ago (indoors) and was amazed
at the difference between  preformance indoors and performance outdoors.
This was noted on several animals that I saw later at outdoor specialty
shows.