[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: elitism and politics in the dog show ring...

  • From: TLSGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: rhartrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 11:09:10 EDT

Okay - what does being young have to do with being able to have a
champion???  WHO CARES how old you are, how silly!  As far as being  rich, well
- trust
me, not even close here (should be, but am NOT, I liked to  spend too much
when I was younger - OUCH!), but we have 11-12 champions, a  modest number in
comparison to lots of people out there.  A dear friend of  mine had been in the
breed for 30 years before she got her first champion - and  she got it from ME
of all people out of a bitch that I had purchased  from her.  To top it off -
she used basically a junior handler to do  it!

Terri Stout
_Cresthaven Kennels_ (http://cresthavenkennels.com/)

"Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the  people who treat you
right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything  happens for a
reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let  it."

In a message dated 6/17/2008 4:25:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rhartrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

i have  been in this for 25 Years AND I am a Nobody and have been told so by
someon  who atarted muvh later than I .Since I am not rich or Young enough to
have  CHampions !

fuel-efficient used cars.