[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ballot mess & some fun

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Cyndy Davis <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, pagairs@xxxxxxx, campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx, cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 10:49:23 -0700 (PDT)

A prefect time to mention that the weighted ballot is a dumb way to vote. If
you you vote for more than one person on a weighted ballot your first and
second vote cancel out your first pick.

  I say do away with the weighted ballot.
  Terry
Cyndy Davis <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  At Lew,s request I looked into Electronic Balloting early this year. The cost
was about the same as paper, but the two companies I contacted were hesitant
because of the way we vote for judges. They would have to write a new program
to tally the votes, and would have to count the paper one manually.
Many organizations use electronic balloting, I am sure our day will come, but
not soon.
Cyndy

sent from my phone