[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ballot mess & some fun

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, Cudjoegsd <cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 08:30:37 -0700 (PDT)

The only way that I could be sure the pictures got to Canada was to hand
deliver. The Canadians are free to do business with the Americans but it
doesn't work the other way.

  It is time to have the members elect how they choose to vote when they join
or renew their membership. "Simply check off how you choose to vote Electronic
or US mail. I know this would take a change in the GSDCA by-laws but that isn't
that hard to do.

  If the parent club chooses to disqualify this vote and have a re-vote and if
the ballot company chooses not to jump right in there and cover the cost, the
postage alone will cost the PC over 3000.

  If each state were to have a group of people contact every member of the PC
and explain what happen and how to mail in their ballot to guarantee that their
ballot reaches the ballot company we could fix this problem in one day. It
would not cost that much.

  Terry
Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          How about Priority mail?