[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Where have all the good shoulders gone

  • From: Lindenhill German Shepherds <lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 17:46:48 +0000 (UTC)

Oh I don't dispute that there are lines with both(health issues and good
shoulders). As long as you all understand that we can also connect poor health
to lines with poor shoulders as well. But health is a different conversation
than I was trying to explore here.

For me I still think there is a deficiency in the breed of what really makes a
good shoulder.

JMO