[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What if...

  • From: "Chris S. Kimerer" <tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 10:18:39 -0700 (PDT)

Maybe someone actually has done this, I wonder how many dogs that are being
entered as a Special at our National are actually not either owned or at least
co-owned by a GSDCA member?  To me, that would be very silly, knowing that it
is one of the requirements and has been so for a long time now.

I don't see anything wrong with a "Club" award having certain criteria
attached.  If one does not want to belong, that is totally fine, but then, they
should not expect to get the "club" award either.  It's certainly not a
punishment, merely a requirement, nothing else!

Chris

Chris S. Kimerer
Tanbark-Hillside Kennels, http://www.tanbarkgsd.com/
"where good bloodlines never die"