[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What are your comments on this?

  • From: "Kathryn Springer" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "showgsd@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@freelists org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 18:12:20 -0700

Don't do dog parks, never have, never will! And tell puppy owners to stay away
from them!

Kay Springer, Showboat Shepherds
showgsd@xxxxxxx
Sent from my Kindle Fire

dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I hate the whole idea of a dog park.  I don't know how much control (if any)
owners have over their dogs.  Usually none.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions
visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 7/19/2015 5:48:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
stormy435@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Before I decided not to go to dog parks anymore, the two GSDs that I had at
that time simply ignored all other dogs.  They just played with each other or
went after the kong or ball.  If a dog came close, they just ignored it.  What
is your take?

https://sarahwilsondogexpert.com/why-does-my-herding-dog-seem-to-hate-labs/

Storm

Stormy V. Hope