[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What are your comments on this?

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: stormy435@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 18:25:47 -0400

I hate the whole idea of a dog park. I don't know how much control (if
any) owners have over their dogs. Usually none.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 7/19/2015 5:48:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
stormy435@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Before I decided not to go to dog parks anymore, the two GSDs that I had
at that time simply ignored all other dogs. They just played with each
other or went after the kong or ball. If a dog came close, they just ignored
it. What is your take?

https://sarahwilsondogexpert.com/why-does-my-herding-dog-seem-to-hate-labs/

Storm

Stormy V. Hope