[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What are your comments on this?

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "SoilentGrn@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: stormy435@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 18:37:03 -0400

When I was herding a lot, we used to tie several herding breeds out along
a long shady shelter. They could easily get into each others space but
they did not, it was respect. To a dog, when a Bouv or overly friendly breed
approached they universally hated them and gave them strong warning. I
understand this as I like my space as well. I found some breeds or
individuals in that breed does not know how to approach the pack, but I find
the same
thing in people. Its an interesting study in people as well as we are
more like the dogs in these rules than we care to admit.
I would never take my dogs to a dog park for several reasons.
Lissa

In a message dated 7/19/2015 2:48:26 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
stormy435@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Before I decided not to go to dog parks anymore, the two GSDs that I had
at that time simply ignored all other dogs. They just played with each
other or went after the kong or ball. If a dog came close, they just ignored
it. What is your take?

https://sarahwilsondogexpert.com/why-does-my-herding-dog-seem-to-hate-labs/

Storm

Stormy V. Hope