[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: We we are

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ladyaramis1@xxxxxxxxxxx, TISHW@xxxxxxx, InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 07:46:37 -0800 (PST)

No their hasn't been a financial statement for the club since 2006. The
Treasurers report at the 2007 national was the last one I heard and it went
something like this. Under the great leadership of Lew the club is in great
financial standing. End of report.  So there is no reason to believe that the
club is in good or bad financial condition based on numbers because we don't
have any numbers. We would only be guessing at this point.
Terry