[ SHOWGSD-L ] We need MORE Sarah's

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 11:45:35 -0400

The biggest problem is with the medium. We can't see a smile, a twinkle in the
eye, a tone of voice, or perhaps a response when we answer. Let's not
criticize others with ideas that we don't agree with, but rather appreciate
that they take time to give an opinion.

I, like Daphne, get attacked quite a bit. I appreciate that someone cares
enough about what I say or do to even think about me. I want to listen, to
consider, and perhaps to learn.

I was involved for the past three years in a big contentious piece of
litigation. We finally started trial, and after the plaintiff put on their
case, I was able to get the court to strike the testimony. Yesterday after a
10 hour meeting, we settled the case. We, the attorneys disagreed, has some
real heated discussions, but never lost sight of the fact that we had differing
views.

That is how it should be on this List. I encourage everyone to give opinions,
and I urge everyone to listen, consider, and respond, but never attack.

Evan