[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: We need MORE Sarah's

  • From: "Daphne Hereford" <Daphne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 06:57:19 -0500

I agree with you 100% Ed. Too often some on this list just “attack” and that is
just plain not nice. If the club wants younger folks to be there when we are
all gone, then maybe they should be nicer to them and mentor them without
attacking them. Just my opinion of course, because some of those same people
seem to get some sense of joy out of attacking me.

Daphne Hereford

AKC Breeder of Merit

RIN TIN TIN Line Dogs

<http://www.hollywooddogs.com/> www.HollywoodDogs.com