[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: We need MORE Sarah's

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, DaList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 19:05:35 -0700

I don't know FB - I can handle anything but a Patriots fan!
Ruth

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 4:26 PM, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We talk about growing the club with new young members! Sarah is exactly
what we need! 30 years from now most of US won't be here, but Sarah will!
New folks on the list sometimes go through a "learning curve" most of us
know the spoken and unspoken protocols we navigate to communicate with
complete strangers so to speak! Sarah appears to be strong willed and
opinionated and that could be said about 95% of most of the active posters
on this list! Agree or disagree with her is not the point! We need to be
somewhat gentle with newer members of the list.. It's okay to slam old
farts like me! If we scare off all the new folks pretty soon we'll just
have Me and Evan posting all day telling everyone insane, trivial , and
useless things! How fun is that! We need to cut the new folks some slack!
Even though Sarah is a Patriot fan I'm willing to over look it! FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App