[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Upcoming judge - difference of opinion

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx, gsdlover420@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:57:46 -0400

She may be
interested in the breed and attended the seminar, but to put up a dog lacking
the
proper GSD temperament, she didn't use what she learned at the seminar.  She
allowed herself to be influenced by the handler?  Afterall, a "face" wouldn't
show
an inferior dog, right?  Sorry, being sarcastic.

Not only sarcastic but a little unfair to Linda. There is always two sides to a
story. When did this happen?  The only show LInda judged in Florida this year
was in Brooksville in January and she did the sporting breeds. Since we are
still in the herding group I don't think she judged GSDS.
Could it be that Tom has her confused with another judge?
She is not on the list to defend herself and I think it is unfair to find her
guilty as charged without her being able to defend herself.

I hired her to do my AB show twice, she drew a very good entry for us. She
certainly faulted temperament if it was bad at those shows. She is a tooth nut
and you would not do well to bring her one with a missing tooth.
Coming from the Belgium breeds she is very familiar how important good
temperament is in all breeds.
Her email is in the judges directory and I think before people find her guilty
and sentence her to death maybe they should talk to her.

Lee Brown