[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The members all need the Nationals

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Gsdman2@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 15:16:21 -0400

Perry was 10 hours for me..........
Perry is gone and done,,,,,,,and i was not in favor of a yearly national in
Perry either.
I am not in favor of Daytona or Florida and never have been for a national!!
In fact what i am in favor of is rotation to major hub
areas.................where the same people aren't getting screwed over
consistently...........where people can fly without having to endure great
lengthy trips and connections and aircraft that can't handle a #500 kennel.

When i start hearing others besides those who live centrally and those who
are trying to gain favortism with the voters for their campaigning, then i
will believe a central location is whats best for our national.
Again it is easy for you to say living conveniently right
there...........ask the Californians and North West people or NorthEast and
SouthEast people how they feel ...........or aren't they in your all so
important circles ?
You talk about entries dwindling well could you afford to lose all the
Californians, Northwesterners, South Easterners and North Easterners ??
You will make a consistent hardship for these people and their dogs, 4 more
extra days of driving and that much more time of missed work and motels and
eating out.....
It is not fair for these people to have to endure this while you all are so
comfy having it in your back yards.......
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com