[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The National--- Showcase or Not

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DaList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 12:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

And when I called people in charge I was told that the surface was not old and
worn out but rather the same new product Purina is changing to. It seems high
time for rumors to stop and some official statement come out.
We took in about 14,000 in entry fees for conformation. That must cover the
costs of trophies, ribbons, pro-rated portion of facilities costs, etc. The
only way you have any money left for SOD for the conformation ring is if it is
totally donated. I may not be an accountant but I can do some basic math.

I have not heard one person complain about the flooring in Canada although I
have heard many comments that it was a good surface. Guess those Canadians are
just a tougher bunch.

Ruth