[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The National--- Showcase or Not

  • From: Gail Stiefferman <gstiefferm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx, tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 22:35:55 -0400 (EDT)

Yes Terra I also agree,

We all have a vested interest in this. The German Shepherd Dog! Nothing else.

We all need to contact Tish, and  let her know how we feel. The GSDCA has a
donor ( which she  is well aware of )  that is willing to pay for the sod which
would benefit the safety of the dogs as well as the the safety of the handlers.
 NO COST to the GSDCA. I am so sick of hearing that this is just for my dog or
your dog to win.  Get a life folks, we all know everything that goes on.

FOR ONCE LETS CARE ABOUT THE SAFETY OF OUR DOGS AND THE HANDLERS.

You know folks I am not one for words. What does it matter, who, what, when,
how or why.  Just get it done.  I am asking Tish our President to call a
meeting ASAP.  What is More Important, the dogs and the safety of our handlers
or what? YOU ONLY HAVE 10 DAYS!

LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

Gail