[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Temperment Test Question

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 15:36:46 EDT

In a message dated 10/24/2007 9:10:43 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx writes:
What  purpose is served by having the names made available to the evaluaors?
Sure as  hell wouldn't look good on a stud dog/brood bitch if one of their
progeny had  issues. Maybe this is something that our new board needs to
address.
Am I  condoning bad temperment not hardly(Fred would disown me)just don't
feel it  should be a tool that's used like this evluator used it TOO INTIMIDATE.
Bob  Neiman

Bob,

I don't know how familiar you are w/ the form issues by the PC; the owner
completes the form/score sheet, dog info, sire and dam, various titles (how you

want the name on the certificate), etc. etc PRIOR to the test.  The
evaluator takes it on a clip board and marks it accordingly, totals the core,
signs
it, the owner gets a copy, and the rest are used to send out the  certificate
and compile things like ROM points, publish the results in the  Review etc.

How complicated do you want to make this?

It ISN'T an AKC title, and for the love of Pete, a BENCH  COMMITTEE????
(referencing your earlier post). We do these and they aren't  even AKC
sanctioned!

Seems to me you are awful quick to believe a small part of a story...in two
days I've already seen two slightly different versions...

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds