[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Streaming video

  • From: Jessica Keene <jkeene2005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 14:17:06 -0500

Just some food for thought, how about, if we are going to pay for it, have some
way to archive it as well for those who work and go to school and can't watch
it all day everyday, maybe have some way for the people who paid to be able to
really don't want to miss it, especially if I'm going to pay to see it, and I
don't think it would be in any way shape or form downing the purchase of the
actual video as the live stream isn't near the quality of buying at actual
video.

  Jessica Keene
http://www.gsdjunior.webs.com
http://www.jkphotographyandads.webs.com