[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Streaming video

  • From: barbara17236@xxxxxxx
  • To: windmillgsd@xxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 16:53:23 -0400

AMEN!!!? I don;t see how a judge can determine "clean coming and going" when
the dogs are pulling with their front legs to one side or the other.? I guess
if all the class entry is doing it, they just judge who does it the best? LOL

BTW - I was impressed with the dog who was gaiting and jumping up on the
wall....what talent.

Barb H