[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Rumors

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 15:33:36 -0800 (PST)

Gee -- when our board made the opposite decision (hold obedience trials
regardless) we started making money and supporting the conformation events with
proceeds from all of our trials - now we hold obedience, rally, multiple
agility, and periodic herding trials - all with strong support from the
all-breed exhibitors and all responsible for a healthy club.

Along the way we have added more GSD performance members as they like the way
our trials run.

Ruth

________________________________
From: sally hayden <sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Rumors
To: tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, February 3, 2011, 9:28 PM

Interesting concept Chris -but why do the people have to prove anything?  The
membership  voted on a rotation it is in the By-laws-  or P and P I don't
remember which.  A contract was signed- The BOD may think they have a good
reason to change the national site but do they have the right to go against the
voice of the membership who voted for a specific rotation with out the approval
of the membership - Just asking

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 3:19 PM, Chris S. Kimerer <tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I totally agree and hope that as many members as possible will write the board
members.  I do think they listen to voices of reason, we just have to prove
reason to them.

Chris

any
post.