[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Returned Ballot

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx, gsd showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 12:28:40 -0700 (PDT)

well if i lost by 5 votes AND the total vote appeared low, you can bet on
problems, especially with the current situation. 1-2 votes could be the
difference in making it to the Board or not. Morgan
lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:  What does it say about giving the entire
membership the right to vote? We may have missed the mark and broke P & P
already.
1st class mail out and back- new envelope color to differentiate the 2 ballot
entries. Is this doable for a return by the deadline? Today is the 20th.

I just see a major roadblock if we don't send new ballots. Protesting will
follow. Especially if the overall vote is low due to the mail situation. Am I
wrong? Example: If you are on the judges slate and miss by 5 votes to another
candidate, would you accept this? Lindab

From: TISHW@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 9/20/2007 1:20:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Based on the P&P, ballots must be returned to our election agent by midnight of
one (1 ) week before our National Meeting.

I believe that is also stated in the by-laws.

Tish

Morgan and His Angels
  Precious, OFA
  Princess, CGC, TDI OFA H/E, Thyroid, Cardiac

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.