[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Returned Ballot

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Sue.Mazzeo@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 12:22:43 EDT

In a message dated 9/20/2007 11:55:02 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Shouldn't the HONEST BALLOT company understand the R & R's for  this? =
Don't
we hire and pay them because they are professionals in  this particular =
area?

Kathy

Hi Kathy,

Honest Ballot has not done our election process since the famous
"ballotgate".  A new company did it in 2005 and it was a disaster if I
remember right.
This company did it last year and the problem was people  in Canada not
receiving their ballots in time.  However, that might have  been the result of
the
Canadian postal system.  I don't recall how the  company printed their return
envelopes last year.  Seems crazy.  I  don't know why we don't go back to
Honest Ballot.  We never seemed to have  such problems before.

Tish