[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Returned Ballot

  • From: joanne conboy <fellswayshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 16:03:52 -0700 (PDT)

We have not received our ballots yet...
Joanne Conboy

----- Original Message ----
From: Lyn Chernak <cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx>
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 6:34:39 PM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Returned Ballot

I placed my ballots in the provided envelope, then placed it in the return
envelope, signed in the designated area and placed it in the mail the other
day. Today I received my ballots back! In examining the envelope (which I did
not open) I saw that it had my name and address on the back of it to which the
US postal service decided that was the address to which this should be
delivered to. I now crossed out my address on the back side and wrote a note to
deliver to the address on the front side. This will go in the mail tomorrow
morning and we'll see what happens! Has anyone else received their ballot back?

    Lyn Chernak
  ~ CherLyn Shepherds ~
  A German Shepherd for ALL Rings
  CherLyn's Dixie, RE, TC, HIC, CGC