[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Returned Ballot

  • From: myjoygs@xxxxxxx
  • To: lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx, TISHW@xxxxxxx, campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx, Stormy435@xxxxxxx, VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx, willimar@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:47:26 -0400

I would say this is a major fubar and not one that will go away, the chance of
some ballots not making it is now in question and just that hint of a chance is
enough to make the outcome in question.? Look at?normal voting for the
presidency.?
I would say a new ballot with a different color return envelope is a wonderful
idea and the sooner the better.? Even if the results have to be delayed and not
announced at the annual meeting.? What about?it candidates are you going to
feel confident that you? lost????

From: TISHW@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 9/20/2007 1:20:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Based on the P&P, ballots must be returned to our election agent by midnight of
one (1 ) week before our National Meeting.

I believe that is also stated in the by-laws.

Tish

MANNER
ALL

http://mail.aol.com