[ SHOWGSD-L ] Regions and the Futurity

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 00:29:13 EST

In a message dated 3/18/2006 1:31:28 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
teaching  4th grade....loving every minute of it!...as for my understanding
of  futurities, and nominating in regions...I believe my point of view is
"crystal" clear.....agreeing with it is not  mandatory...

If one cannot make themselves clear to us, how can they ask  4th graders to
understand them?  We should understand what 4th graders  know, but often we do
not.

I have a new magic trick that requires addition. It amazes me  how hard I
have to think to get it right.

Pick any year. Add the numbers together, and subtract it from  the original
year.  Of the four numbers that result from that, circle one  of them. If you
tell me the other three, I will tell you what number you  circled.

Anyone who wants me to respond, just send me the three  numbers.  But, check
your math.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together