[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: RESCUE UPDATES

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 07:33:12 -0800 (PST)

Ginger, I hope you don't mind if I add, last month the 2 GSD pups found in
front of a neighbor of the Miami club President's are now happy, fat and both
ears are up.  They are mostly outside dogs next door, but I am able to go in
the fence any time I want and see them.  They do need lots of training, but
they love Angie and David, and they are looking very healthy now.
I have and will continue to make sure they get both monthly and less frequent
medications as needed.  I have forced Angie and David to use my vet, so I can
keep track better.

Ike and Tina now have a good life and will always be under my care.  As soon as
I get my act together, post Mom's estate, I will be doing the training.

And now to stop my pack from attacking another neighbor dog,

sheila