[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Question about showing....

  • From: "Chris S. Kimerer" <tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 09:24:32 -0700 (PDT)

Kathy, once again, great post, and so true.

I think as one is in the breed and in the trenches, our goals and opinions do
change, which I feel is a good thing.  What seems soooo important at one time
does not seem quite so important with a few years, litters and life's
experiences down the road.  Hips and elbows, neither one will kill a dog, some
of the other issues that are being ignored will.  I hope people read and
re-read your post, so very true and 100% agree with everything you said in it.
Have a good week.

Chris

Chris S. Kimerer
Tanbark-Hillside Kennels, http://www.tanbarkgsd.com/