[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Question? Just curious!

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: rautt75@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 08:19:44 -0500

Not my problem.  Like I said, I'm picky.  I don't have a lot of  puppies so
I can be VERY picky.  My puppy, my call. I don't look for  "a" home but the
"best" home.  Don't like it?  I don't care.

I like "not my problem".  It's like "let it go". See? NMP and  LIG.
Where's Ed?

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 2/12/2015 8:08:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rautt75@xxxxxxxxx writes:

This reminds me of trying to get a job when you don't have experience.
Everyone wants 'experience.  How do you get experience without  having the job?
  Maybe the same with a GSD.  You want a person to  have experience first.
how are they going to get the experience if they can't  have a GS in the
first place?
Get a lower drive, pet and have a mentor.  It worked for me.    Yes, I had
other dogs but never a GSD.  Colllie, beagle, mutt etc.
Anne, GA

Sent from Anne's iPad

On Feb 12, 2015, at 7:54 AM, (Redacted sender "_Pinehillgsds@aol.com_
(mailto:Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx) " for DMARC) <_dmarc-noreply@freelists.org_
(mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) >  wrote:

No, not a good fit for the average first time dog owner.  Trouble  is our
dogs are smarter than a lot of people.  I always ask people who  call looking
for a puppy what their experience is w/ GSDs or other large  dogs.  If
their experience is limited to looking things up on the  Internet and deciding
for themselves a GSD would be a good fit....nah.   It could work, but I'm
picky.

Kathy, member GSDCA,  DVGSDC
visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 2/11/2015 11:50:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
_edwinx@comcast.net_ (mailto:edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx)  writes:

The reason I ask is because , is our dog a  good fit for the first time dog
owner? Until I was about 5 years old I was  deathly afraid of dogs! My dad
was really mad at me and thought I was  being a baby ( ex-marine Sargent )
My whole extended family had dogs,  mostly bird dogs! I may have over-
compensated later in life getting  involved with protection GSDs... Didn't mean
turn this post into the  Dr. Phil show!   Lol. Good night Johnny! FB

Sent from Xfinity  Connect Mobile App