[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Question? Just curious!

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 07:50:26 -0500

For a day.  My mother bought me a standard poodle when I was in first
grade and my father took it back.  Nothing against people who love their
poodles but I'm glad things worked out the way they did!

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 2/11/2015 11:36:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

was the GSD NOT your first pure-bred  dog!...my first pure bred dog was a
Great Dane! And my dad showed them (  briefly)... Any one else have a first
pure bred dog that was NOT a GSD?  FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile  App