[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Question? Just curious!

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 13:13:20 -0600

I was finally allowed to keep one of the many rescues I did when I was 12.
When I was 18 and got married, they would NOT
let me take him, looked like a Lhassa Apsos.  For years I had none and then my
2 sons rescued a Collie – of COURSE they
named her, Lassie.  When she died after years of true love, we didn’t have any
for a while.  Then in 1967 my husband and
two sons gave me a fantastic birthday gift.  A REGISTERED splendid GSD bitch we
bred just once and kept a male, had him fixed
and he was a wonderful family member, like his Mom, for many years on our farm.
 I bought more and showed them, trained
some (had a class each week in our front yard for years)!  I showed many too.
I boarded, rescued and dearly LOVED many
kinds through the years! However, GSDs are truly the MOST WONDERFUL DOGS!
Norma no L