[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Question? Just curious!

  • From: "Joan Fox" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 15:29:22 +0000 (UTC)

My first dog was a Springer Spaniel and then a Wirehaired Fox Terrier.My mother
and I showed different kinds of Terriers and Cocker Spaniels.
 Joan F. Fox17500 Haskins Rd.Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023tel:
440-759-4119http://www.campaignersgsds.com

     On Thursday, February 12, 2015 10:09 AM, "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  We had Cocker Spaniels when I was growing up. Tish In a message dated
2/11/2015 11:36:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
was the GSD NOT your first pure-bred dog!...my first pure bred dog was a Great
Dane! And my dad showed them ( briefly)... Any one else have a first pure bred
dog that was NOT a GSD? FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App