[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Question? Just curious!

  • From: Kathy Martin <foxtrotgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 13:34:33 -0800

My first dog was a Border Collie mix. Followed me every where as a kid, he
was brilliant. First purebred was an Irish Setter. She chased butterflies!
I wanted something more loyal and smart, so when I saw my first GSD, I was
hooked! Haven't had any other breed since 1975 (yes, I'm that old!!!)
Kathy Martin
Foxtrot GSD