[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Proposals?

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: Gsdman2@xxxxxxx, TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 09:03:42 EDT

In a message dated 9/27/2007 10:22:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Gsdman2@xxxxxxx writes:
Tish,
Did you even bother to read my post? .. or did you just read  Cyndy's
response
to it and assume what I posted?  If you did actually  read my post, then I'm
sorry you feel this way.

Kathy here.

I read your post.  I thought (quoting you directly);

"We should take extraordinary
steps to make sure that the bare minimum,  the bio, is always included.  Make
it a
rule.  Fine the candidate  if they do not submit a bio if you must."

is simply ludicrous.

The candidates know they are to send a bio, right?  They are informed  of a
deadline, right?  They know there is a limit of 100 words,  right????

You want "rules" and a fine?  OMG  This is so symptomatic of our  society
today.  how about take personal responsibility or suffer the  consequences.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds