[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Proposals?

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: Gsdman2@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 00:57:29 EDT

Tom, you know that I respect your opinions, but in "real life" EVERYBODY has
the right to be informed.   It is their right, AND their responsibility.
Nobody makes me read the newspapers and listen to TV.  It's my right, AND my
responsibiltiy.   No, it is not a GSDCA requirement to belong to this list, but
joined to be part of "the fancy" and to learn more about it.   My desire to be
informed about all aspects of the German Shepherd Dog world.   I chose to be
responsibly informed.   I joined GSDCA for that reason. It is our "right" and
our "responsibility".

You and others started this list for a good reason.   To inform.   It was our
"responsibility" to take advantage or it.   Our responsibility to read the
Review, to learn about the GSDCA bylaws and P&P.   And to read what others say
on this list...you (and once in a great while...me), included.

Stormy

In a message dated 9/27/07 9:47:47 PM, Gsdman2@xxxxxxx writes:

> Every GSDCA member has the right to vote and a need to be informed.  Being
> member of this list is not a GSDCA membership requirement so no one should
> assume this list disperses information to the GSDCA membership in general.
>
> Tom

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope
California Federation of Dog Clubs