[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Poor Behavior...guilty as charged

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 10:13:17 -0700 (PDT)

My mother kept it simple. She said that I could inflict as much pain on others
as I could endure. In other words, if I cause pain to others she would
administer pain to me :0) She could rip a limb off of a willow tree and not
miss a step. :0)

There is absolutely no reason to make oneself feel bigger or better by hurting
others.

Terry